Chiropractic Care in Milwaukee
Many people are now recognizing the benefit of seeking an alternative to traditional medical treatment, one that can help them achieve optimal health. At Advantage Chiropractic in Milwaukee, we create chiropractic care programs that are specifically targeted to each individual’s needs, using highly effective services and techniques that are natural, safe, and effective. Contact our facility today to speak with one of our medical staff to schedule an appointment.
If you’ve been wondering what chiropractic care can do for you, then look no further. We want to make it easy for you to find out with our affordable new patient special.
YOU SAVE $201
How Can Chiropractic Care Help You?
At Advantage Chiropractic, our Milwaukee chiropractic care facility provides treatments that can help to restore proper movement in your spine and joints. The most common results of treatment can include pain relief, tension relief, improved mobility, and improved flexibility.
At our performance-based chiropractic practice, we offer a higher quality level of care and an array of treatment options for the following:
Because chiropractic care takes a natural approach to pain management and addresses the underlying cause, it has been shown to be effective in treating headaches and migraines. We can conduct a comprehensive examination at our facility to identify the precise source of your headaches or migraines. Spinal misalignments, which are frequently the root cause of excruciating, persistent headaches and migraines, are frequently treated with spinal adjustments.
Following an examination, we will develop a customized care plan that is specially suited to your health objectives. The frequency of treatment will depend on the cause of your headaches or migraines.
A chiropractor can assist in treating neck pain in a variety of ways. Cervical manipulation is the term for manually adjusting the neck. By realigning the spine, this method eases pressure and discomfort.
Additionally, it can increase range of motion while reducing stiffness and pain in the neck. This kind of therapy is frequently combined with massage or heat and ice treatments.
Back pain is one of the most frequent conditions for which people visit a chiropractor. Incorrect lifting, misalignments, trauma, and disease can all result in back pain, which can range in intensity from mild to severe. In order to identify the underlying cause of your pain, a chiropractor in Milwaukee our facility must first examine you before beginning treatment. Using this information, they can develop a customized treatment plan that will aid in reducing pain and inflammation and regaining range of motion.
Many of the typical aches and pains pregnant women experience as a result of their bodies changing rapidly can be reduced with chiropractic care. The focus of the non-invasive, safe treatment is on stabilizing the spine and pelvis to lessen nerve interference. Pregnant women who receive regular treatment can improve their quality of life and get rid of their back, neck, joint, and round ligament pain, allowing them to enjoy this unique time in their lives pain-free.
All ages of patients, including infants and toddlers, are treated by our chiropractors. For children, we will use specific spinal adjustments that are gentle, safe, and efficient. Misalignments of the neck, spine, and other joints, such as the hips, can be addressed with treatment. Regular chiropractic adjustments can correct misalignments, ease pain and discomfort, increase range of motion and flexibility, and encourage healthy growth and development.
Many factors can lead to sciatica. In many cases, sciatica is caused by disc bulges or injuries. Disc injuries and bulges can press against the sciatic nerve root, causing severe pain and discomfort. Women may also experience sciatica during pregnancy, although it typically resolves after delivery. Fortunately, chiropractic care can effectively treat sciatic pain, reducing the pressure placed on the nerve, and providing relief. Some patients respond quickly to treatment, while other patients may require more sessions.
Neuropathy can be brought on by damage to the body’s nerves. Diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and other ailments can decrease blood flow to the extremities. Nerve pain may be brought on by the decrease in blood flow. Other conditions that can harm nerves and result in tingling and numbness include herniated discs, spinal stenosis, and sciatica. Therapies that improve blood flow can be used as part of a chiropractic treatment plan for neuropathy. Decompression and chiropractic adjustments can help the spine’s affected nerves by releasing pressure on them. By realigning the vertebrae, spinal adjustments will ease pressure on the nerves.
Athletes can sustain injuries that can take them off the field or court and prevent them from participating in their sport for several weeks or months. Chiropractic care can help an injured athlete to heal faster. Regular visits and ongoing treatment can also help prevent serious injuries in the future.
Reasons Why People Choose Advantage Chiropractic
- General Mitchell International Airport
- Technical College Downtown Milwaukee Campus which is on 700 West State Street.
- Institute of Art & Design which is on 273 East Erie Street.
- Marquette University Law School which is on 1215 West Michigan Street.
- Marquette University which is on 1250 West Wisconsin Avenue.
- Marquette University School of Dentistry which is on 1801 West Wisconsin Avenue.
- Marquette University Diederich College of Communication which is on 1131 West Wisconsin Avenue.
- Marquette University Engineering Hall which is on 1637 West Wisconsin Avenue.
- MSOE Kern Center which is on 1245 North Broadway.
- Urban Ecology Center at Riverside Park which is on 1500 East Park Place.
- Red Arrow Park which is on 920 North Water Street.
- Veterans Park which is on 1010 North Lincoln Memorial Drive.
- City Hall Square which is on 121c East Mason Street.
- Highland Park which is on 1818 West Juneau Avenue.
- Cream City Gardens which is on 1307 North 13th Street.
- Lakeshore State Park which is on 500 North Harbor Drive.
- Haymarket Square Park which is on 1253 North Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Drive.
- Swing Park which is on 1737 North Water Street.
- Harley-Davidson Museum which is on 400 West Canal Street.
- Art Museum which is on 700 North Art Museum Drive.
- Discovery World which is on 500 North Harbor Drive.
- Public Museum which is on 800 West Wells Street.
- Betty Brinn Children’s Museum which is on 929 East Wisconsin Avenue.
- Pabst Mansion which is on 2000 West Wisconsin Avenue.
- Wisconsin Marine Historical Society which is on 814 West Wisconsin Avenue.
- Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum which is on 2220 North Terrace Avenue.
- County Historical Society which is on 910 North Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Drive.
- Haggerty Museum of Art which is on 1234 West Tory Hill Street.
If you live in one of these neighborhoods, chances are one of your neighbors has come to us for chiropractic care: Old North Milwaukee, Downtown Milwaukee, Harawbee, Riverwest, Sherman Park, Bay View, Lower East Side, Silver Spring, Franklin Heights, St. Joseph’s, Morgandale, Park West, Washington Heights, Lincoln Village, Lincoln Creek, Hampton Heights
Schedule Your Appointment
At our family chiropractic facility, our goal is to help our patients understand the cause of their pain and how to treat their symptoms with chiropractic care. We offer a variety of holistic chiropractic treatments and individualized care that can restore balance within the body. If you live in the Milwaukee, WI area contact Advantage Chiropractic to schedule an appointment with one of our licensed chiropractors today.